TERMS and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Beat The Time – Maurice Lacroix Mahindra Racing Contest
1. These Participation Rules (“Rules”) apply to the Beat The Time – Maurice Lacroix Mahindra Racing Contest (“the Contest”). By participating in the Contest, each Participant expressly agrees to have fully understood and to be bound by these Rules. Where prohibited by applicable local law, no participation in the Contest shall be allowed.
2. The Contest is promoted and organized by Maurice Lacroix SA, located at Rue des Rangiers 21, 2350 Saignelégier, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as “Maurice Lacroix”).
3. The Contest consists of single contests (“Single Contests”) further specified under point 6, which will take place during the time period indicated under point 7 in connection with the following events:
• Rome Race (April 10, 2021)
• Valencia Race (April 24, 2021)
To be eligible to participate in the Contest, each Participant is required to create an account on the website www.beatthetime.mauricelacroix.com. The creation of the account will give the Participant access to the Single Contests. To participate in the Single Contests, the Participants need to log in to their accounts once the Single Contest is available (as set forth under point 7) and submit their guesses before the closing of the Single Contest.
By creating the account, each Participants agrees to accept the Rules.
Only correctly created accounts and submission of guesses during the time period indicated under point 7 will entitle the Participant to participate in the Contest.
4. These Rules are available in English only and are displayed on the website www.beatthetime.mauricelacroix.com.
5. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to cancel the Contest partly and/or entirely and/or change the Rules at any time without prior notice to Participants, without liability to the Participants. Any changes will be posted on the website at www.beatthetime.mauricelacroix.com.
6. Maurice Lacroix will organize the following Single Contests in connection with each event:
a) QUALIFYING TIME CONTEST
In the Qualifying Time Contest, each Participant needs to estimate the best lap time that a Mahindra Racing team driver will achieve in the qualifying laps. The time estimate must be indicated in minutes, seconds and hundredths of a second in the specific form available in the section dedicated to the Qualifying Time Contest on the website www.beatthetime.mauricelacroix.com.
Two days before the qualifying laps, the Participants will receive a notification that a tip of one of the pilots or the team manager is available on the website. The time estimated by the pilot or team manager is a pure guess and may in no way be understood as the correct answer.
During the duration of the Qualifying Time Contest (as indicated under point 7), Participants may adjust their best time estimate as many times as they wish, provided however that only the last estimate provided by the Participant will be taken into account for the final evaluation of the Qualifying Time Contest and that the Participant submitted its estimate at least 30 minutes before the start of the qualifying lap.
At the end of the qualifying laps, the best time of all qualifying laps achieved by the Mahindra Racing team driver will be compared to the estimates submitted by the Participants.
The first five Participants who indicated the exact time or the time closest to the final result will win the prizes indicated below under point 16.
If more than one Participant guessed the right answer, only the Participant who submitted his/her answer first wins the prize.
b) COMPETITION RACE LIVE CONTEST
To participate in the Competition Race Live Contest, the Participants must accept notifications in the section dedicated to the Competition Race Live Contest on the website www.beatthetime.mauricelacroix.com. As soon as the Specific Contest is available, the Participants will receive a notification inviting them to go to the Competition Race Live Contest.
Upon receipt of the notification, the Participant needs to submit as quickly as possible the right answer to a question through the respective form on the website indicated in the notification.
A maximum of one entry per Participant is possible for each Competition Race Live Contest.
The first 10 Participants that submitted the correct answer win the prize indicated under point 16 and are immediately informed thereof (instant win).
7. The Single Contests will take place according to the following timetable:
Rome Race (April 10, 2021)
Qualifying laps time: 12.00-12.57
Race time: 16.03-17.00
Qualifying Time Contest: until 30 minutes before the qualifying laps
Race Live Contest: during the race
Valencia Race (April 24, 2021)
Qualifying race time: tbd
Race time: tbd
Qualifying Time Contest: tbd
Race Live Contest: tbd
8. Any entries made outside the aforementioned time periods will not be taken into account.
9. The Contest is open to all natural persons that are of legal age. Only one registration for the Contest per person is permitted. All Participants who are not of legal age (for example, over 18 in most European countries) are not permitted to participate in the Contest. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to ask for the proof of legal age at any time, and in particular during the attribution and/or sending of any eventual prize to the Participant. In case the Participant fails to submit such identification and proof of legal age within 1 week of its request, Maurice Lacroix will be entitled to cancel his/her participation in the Contest.
10. By participating in the Contest and accepting these Rules each Participant warrants that he/she has the legal capacity to enter the Contest and accepts the Rules (i.e. that he/she is of sufficient age and mental capacity and is entitled to be legally bound in contract).
11. Employees and immediate family members of Maurice Lacroix and Mahindra Racing employees and their associated companies, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies connected with the creation or administration of Contest are not eligible to take part in the Contest. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Participants.
12. There is no purchase requirement to participate in the Contest and there is no charge to use the Maurice Lacroix website www.beatthetime.mauricelacroix.com other than the usual Internet connection charges payable by the Participant to his/her service provider and/or telephone company.
13. By participating in the Contest each Participant hereby warrants that all personal details submitted by him/her are true, current and complete and that the e-mail addresses he/she submits are accurate and valid.
14. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the Participant has breached any of these Rules.
15. In the event of the Contest being regarded as illegal in the country of a Participant, the latter must refrain from participating.
16. The winners of the Single Contests will receive the following prizes:
a) QUALIFYING TIME CONTEST
• 1x AIKON Chrono Quartz Mahindra Racing Watch and
• 1x KIT Mahindra x ML (1 polo shirt, 1 cap, 1 Maurice Lacroix duffle bag)
2nd to 5th prize: 1x KIT Mahindra x ML (1 polo shirt, 1 cap, 1 Maurice Lacroix duffle bag)
b) COMPETITION RACE LIVE CONTEST
1st to 10th prize:10 Mahindra signed caps
17. Maurice Lacroix will contact the winners by email by August 31, 2021. The prize is personal and will not be exchangeable, refundable in cash, cumulative, retroactive or extendable. Maurice Lacroix’s usual international warranty conditions will apply to the watch of the winner of the 1st prize of the Qualifying Time Contest. Maurice Lacroix will use its reasonable endeavours to send the prizes to the winners within a time period of two months from the day of notification.
18. Each Participant agrees to and shall ensure himself/herself that the participation in the Contest does and will not violate any applicable laws.
19. If a selected winner cannot be contacted within 4 weeks or Maurice Lacroix, at its sole discretion, declares him/her ineligible to receive the prize, he/she will be forfeited from the Contest and an alternate winner will be determined among the remaining valid, eligible Participants to the Contest.
20. All the personal data provided by each Participant (e-mail, name, etc.) will be stored and processed in Switzerland according to the applicable data protection laws in Switzerland for the sole purpose of contacting the winner. Upon completion of the Contest, all personal data of Participants that have not won will be deleted. Personal data of winners will be deleted within 2 months upon completion of the Contest.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with substantive Swiss law whereby the Swiss conflict of law rules are hereby excluded from application to these Rules.
22. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Rules respectively the Contest shall be resolved exclusively before the courts in Zurich, Switzerland.
23. Any recourse to legal action/ordinary courts of law is excluded.
24. This Contest is organized solely by Maurice Lacroix. As such, any complaint by Participants on any matter related to the running of the Contest or the designation of the winner, will have to be addressed directly to Maurice Lacroix.